Filter by Category
Robot Track Meets
Spring Robot Track Meet - Online
The 2021 Robot Track Meets will be run ONLINE for this spring. We are approaching this season with an understanding that some schools are in session; some are running in hybrid mode; and others have gone online.
In order to plan for this spring, we are going entirely online for the meet.
The full set of rules and descriptions will be available at the end of January on the Robot Track Meet Association Page.
Note: the track meet prices remain the same as they have for the last few years. You'll enter the number of team members on the following pages as you register for this "class". If you have greater than 15 team members (youth) or need an invoice to pay with a purchase order, please contact our office at (207) 735-3748 during business hours.
Changes for 2021
- Participants will be able to compete either from home or from school.
- Some events will allow the submission of video (with certification) of their efforts.
- Events will be modified this year to adjust for the likelihood that students will be participating from home.
- During May, events will be run DURING THE DAY and AFTERNOON, Monday through Friday. Each week 2 or 3 events will be held. A schedule of events will be available when the rules are announced.
- Several non-robotic events will be added or modified so schools that cannot send robotics home with their students will still be able to participate and compete.
- As usual, Gold Standard Ribbons and Trophies will be awarded.